Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Friday, May 14, 2010

To ask for God's blessings

The world is full of God's blessings. But how can you have a share of those blessings? I guess, you have to find your way to the things that you like to do, your passions, your calling. And then, do them and engage in them and make use of those talents until you make something out of it and make some money. You need to find people who would help you achieve those dreams. Serve the others as you would serve Christ. have a piece of heaven here on earth by what you share with the others as your work, as Joseph's carpentry to provide for Jesus and Mary. There's gotta be a reason for me to be involved in business. My family, my parents were never into business, they were employees. And so, we didn't have any cars, or any colored tv and betamax at the start, never flew a plane for vacations, never lived in a big house. I am somehow reluctant to attach myself into business were it not for the Accountancy degree I gained from business school. But now, I don't have any idea on how to get a share of the blessings that is around. I am unlike Manny Villar or Manny Pangilinan, or Henry Sy or John Gokongwei who are really businessminded and can sell anything to anyone. I am even ashamed to sell. What can I do now? The following days would be most exciting because it is a path of discovery for me about what can I do with my financial goals as a young person who wants also to make it big time in this world. I want to be successful and I am willing to do whatever my mind comes up with to gain riches in this world and make use of my talents. I hope God will grant me my heart's desires which is to become rich in this world because I do not want to end up a street beggar who cannot answer for her needs. I want also to start gaining friends again and do this until the end of my life. I want to be able to do something good for others as I pass this avenue called life and learn all I can from other people who do it easily and in return teach also to others who may have a need for knowledge as I meet them down life's highway. Hopefully, God will give me something as He is the provider for all the needs of all the people in the world. You may just want to ask why others have so plenty and you only have a few. All in all, I will have to solve all these problems and make some money for my family in the long run. Hope I do well, as I commit to becoming a winner in this game of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment