Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Friday, May 14, 2010

Is everything possible in life?

Here are a few dreams I would like to be possible in my life.
I want to have a million friends. I want to be rich and have gigantic businesses. I want to have a family and kids. I want to have peace. I want to have good family relationships. I want to have foundations to help the needy people. I would consider myself complete when I do have these accomplishments under my belt. In the meantime, if everything is based on the doing then I would certainly do everything everyday in my power to work and work until I achieve my dreams. Every day is a chance to work on your dreams and I thank God for it.
Relationships are important in achieving one's dreams. No one does it alone. So here's all you've got and do it repetitively. Get a taste of everything that is given before you and do it good. Work through God's grace and do whatever is necessary to achieve God's will for our lives.
If everyone has an open heart, willing to give, everything would be easy.

1 comment:

  1. A dreamer indeed. Opportunities are abundant if you decide you want to have an online business take a look at these sites.
    http://www.squidoo.com/howtoearnmoneyonlineu

    http://www.newmakingmoney.com/?p=68
    I'm even using free blogger sites. Once you have some success the relationship stuff can be easier because the money problem is not so large.

    ReplyDelete