Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Friday, May 14, 2010

My entrepreneurial mindset

These are just some of the things that I want to do in business, to be in business and to achieve my goals financial or otherwise.
Become a real estate agent, be involved in the real estate industry like Manny Villar. Be involved in banking like marketing loans, insurance and credit cards and forex. Set up a company for this, too. Be involved in selling cars, new or second hand, know about the mechanical side of it, car shampoo, tire black, accessories and the like. Food and fashion - culture. Do food dealerships, cook, sell clothes, flipflops, perfumes, set up a restaurant or restaurants in the future.
Things that need to be done:
Find friends who will help me in business. Find the business to learn, study. Study marketing.
What's so interesting about business is that it is about life and the experience of it. I sometimes go back in history and study how our ancestors have done business in the past. They just have markets. And they sell in these markets. Now, we have different avenues of selling including online in our high-tech world.
The problem is in business, I do not want to spend money. I just want to do it free and earn big bucks. If only I could do it that way. Maybe because I am an accountant so I tend to count the costs first. And the sales, since it isn't there yet are unaccountable yet except for projections which are dream figures as of the moment. I hope to learn all these in a couple of days so i could get started. I plan to learn all of these no matter how long as long as I finally arrive at the answers hopefully soon. So I need mentors.

No comments:

Post a Comment