Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Friday, May 14, 2010

My passions in life

I guess, I have been to easy. I've known from the start my passion that is communication arts. But didn't make that into a career. what if I suddenly make this change of paths and suddenly I would just pursue it. I hope I am still that genius. let's just hope for the better. I don't know how I can enter the world of communication arts, is it a job ad, a connection, attending a scriptwriting workshop, showing up for an audition. I seem to have lack of enthusiasm in pursuing this because maybe in my own way I have pursued it by attending Masscom class in Perpetual, attending a theater workshop with Repertory, auditioning in college for Peta, attempting to join Harlequin at La Salle, writing for the paper in Perpetual and writing for Plaridel and JPIA at La Salle. Those little things. Attending free photography workshop at Town Center and submitting resumes at jobstreet to ABS-CBN opening either as production assistant or accountant. I am semi-tired already. I have tried and have failed. But I guess, I like the challenge so I keep on going. I must find a hard enough reason to continue on doing this or else I would stop. Read a book on scriptwriting by Ricky Lee, Trip to Quiapo. Writing for children's books like Adarna or Lampara. Writing a romance novel. Writing for magazines and newspapers. Writing a blog. I must continue. Write a book or books. I also want to join writing clubs, associate with other writers and learn with them. I also need to study photography, filmmaking and directing. But first, I need to earn money. And that's what I am gonna talk about in my next articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment