Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Abundance

I know I am enjoying this unlimited internet time, but I don't want to waste it. I remember when I have to pay P20/ hr of internet time and I don't want to waste a single centavos for not using internet when it's on even for a few minutes. Of course, sometimes you rest, and you check your e-mail more often right now, and you can write more on your blog like for hours, and y ou don't need to write down every single detail you want to remember in the websites you go to like job details. But i try to refrain from it. Cause it is still wasting internet time and I don't want to be guilty of that. So many people do not have access to the internet and so we should be wise in making use of it even if now it becomes unlimited and you can surf all you can surf just the way you wanted to. I figured out there's gotta be a way to have free and unlimited supply of food too. Maybe by owning your restaurant and be in the food business and enjoy unlimited supply of food for your own consumption. Maybe by becoming a dealer involved in the business of food you can enjoy discounts and have a hefty discount for the food that y ou buy. Or maybe have a friend who is into the food business and ask for free food. That can happen! Maybe is you have a food business then you wouldn't have to pay so much for food on the table. Just like in other items. You can get discounts if you are a dealer or you are involved in that kind of business. In insurance too or real estate, you can be an agent and at the same time a purchaser of the product and get the commission which would act as a discount to what you paid for. If you have a business of books you can have lots of books to read and you can have them all for free because you are engaged in that kind of business. Isn't that a treat for you? And if you have lots of friends, you get invited to a lot of parties and sometimes you can get free drinks and tickets to events just because you are friends with those people. I really wish to live the rich life!

As of now, I have unlimited cable tv and unlimited internet time. I wish to use them well for my sake and for work, too. So that nothing will be wasted.

I wish I could engage in sales too for free and without splurging bucks.

I am hoping that my dreams will come true soon enough and that my happiness will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment