Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ask and you shall receive

I just watched from EWTN some very powerful words to live by in the present. If only people are gonna ask from God then everything will go their way the way they wanted it to become and experience their life's dreams. Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened up to you. That is one of my favorite verses in the bible because it speaks of God's providence to His children. I just don't know why He hasn't given me any. I don't want to be dependent anymore to my family. Sometimes, you tend to lose some self-respect when you go on in your life without a job and your family does not understand you because God keeps on blessing them while you are struggling, striving, having a hard time to make something for yourself and even for your family. When this happens, you just have to have patience, because they don't understand you at all and they just wish to be shallow and it seems like money talks and you don't have a thing to do with money. It seems very hard, but I need to do something in order for me to have something for myself. If God really provides for His children, then please give me something or at least teach me how to do it. You gave us an assurance that You will provide for us if we would only ask for blessings. There are certain things that one can ask from God such as a continuous good quality of life you are living right now until the future, self-respect, peace, love and understanding, joy and happiness. I will keep on praying and believing that all will turn out well, i will continue serving God with all my heart and mind and soul just to praise Him and for everything to turn out well in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment