Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dream businesses

Here is a list of my dream businesses:

Pre school
Tutorials
Gift shop
Book shop
Food shop
Restaurant
T-shirt
Garments
Video production
PR
Photography
Car shop
Car accessories
Car wash
PC shop
Cellphone shop

Just with minimal capital

To go bigtime:

Real estate
Banking
CPA firm
Various enterprises

What more can I say?

The question is how to go to that point when I am already successful?

That's the road that I would have to discover.

In the mean time, I will read books, blogs, attend seminars, meet businesspeople, work in companies until I learn everything!!

I have read twice or thrice in different sources that you gotta work to learn first than to earn, then when you already know that's the time you will earn. Do what you love, and the money will follow because you are doing what you love.

I am writing down my dreams in my blog, but everyday I will try to work on them by taking my very first few baby steps towards my dreams, my businesses.

Before, I was content on asking money from my parents. At 34, rather a mid-age for me to start on dreaming, I figured this is the time of my maturity to ask about things in life like working on what you love, which is what's important and earning that important bucks. It must be both. And it should always involve you purpose in life. Your gifts. What you love. I always used to say use your gifts so that you will not be poor. I have started saying that during 2002. Now, it's 2010. It's about my time of maturity to take things seriously and gain some ground in doing business, in working.

Who are the people in your neighborhood, they're the people that you meet each day, as the Sesame Street song goes about the different workers you have in your neighborhood. Very profound. Very profound. When I was a kid.

I just remember that when I was very young what I remembered doing that I like was drawing or designing and writing poems. I'd like to put them on paper and display it on our shelf.

And then, in elementary and high school, playing rounders and acting in class.

I like Science, too and the academics and had high grades with them. But what I enjoyed the most, I think are the extracurricular activities. Like choral speaking where we won first prize in an interschool competition. I also competed in quiz bees within the school and interschool.

So what's my life purpose? And how am I gonna achieve that? I think my life purpose is in arts, communication and sports and business. Those are the four major areas.

I remember when I was a kid, I wanted to be super rich. As to provide for my family. It is pretty frustrating that I don't do that now because God hasn't given me a job for the past 10 years and it is pretty frustrating. I don't know what they are looking for in a company. Anyway, I go on and on and just determined to go on and never giving up.

These are my dreams. I dream to be successful. And it is very important for me to do so. Very, very important. I just wish I would figure out how. Because when nobody gives you the chance, it becomes very, very hard. Anyway, I believe that everybody has his own load to carry in this world. Some carry light, some carry heavy. I think mine is just quite big enough for me, and my responsibilities in this world that God gave me to carry. It is very important that I triumph on this.

I hope that God will teach me how to become a businessperson. I think it is a gift.

If not, I hope He teaches me my purpose in life. Because, when it seems to be very hard, you tend to give up on it and try to shift ways.

When you have nothing, you can't give away anything. So I hope, I'd have something to give.

If there are steps to take, it is definitely going to people who are already there. Like attending writing classes, or joining writing clubs and learning all you can about writing, about communications.

Learn and then earn.

That's the key.

God bless us all! And keep us in His loving care.

No comments:

Post a Comment