Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Going into sales

Call it what you want. Customer service, marketing, sales, negotiations, business development. You name it. It all falls under the same job category. Its sales! Do you believe that everybody can be a salesman. I believe so. If not then why are you born into this world. Everybody has convincing powers, at least to their families, relatives, classmates and officemates. The only difference that salespersons have from those who are not salespersons is that they made it their calling, their profession. But that's it. Anybody can be a salesman. That's what I believe. We need to convince our parents from time to time of things we want to ask from them like a new toy, or a new dress or shoes, or electronic gadget. We need to talk to classmates about our projects and extracurricular activities or when just having fun. We need to talk to our officemates about certain business we have in the company or when off office hours during our leisure time. We all make convincing in some parts of our lives and we do it because we live in this world. We are alive. This is like a very popular activity that we do amongs ourselves and we keep on doing it because we are in this world. We need things, we need to live, we need faith, we need courage and we need association. We need relationships. I somehow feel the difference now that I am considering going into sales about myself, about my personality. To be more outgoing, to be more relational, to have more friends, to have more associates. And thus, to have more sales income. It is a very rewarding career. A very satisfying activity. I hope I can give more to this profession. I hope to make the big income this calling promises to its adherents. I hope to serve others by being a professional salesman. And I think to embark on this activity is really indeed very exciting. And it opens up your world to a whole new world there is around us like I can continue now my plans to go on with my studies grad or undergrad. I can pursue the career I wanted cause I have enough money already to go to billiard classes or to go into acting. I can purchase a car or a batch of cars. I can now have my own home. I can now travel. I can share my money with my family and with the needy people. I can establish some foundations. And I can embark more on businesses to further my ambitions of becoming an entrepreneur and become rich. Selling is really a rewarding activity. I hope I can learn all I can about it and enjoy it while I do it. Hope I can meet people too and relate with them and forge a long-term relationship with them. If I do this everyday, if this becomes a habit then everything would just become easy and satisfying in the long run and it won't be far until I attain success. I would do it for myself. And that is very important. There are so many reasons to do it and the time to do it is now. Not tomorrow or the next day but now. No need for procrastination. If I find myself still groping in the dark in this field of sales then so be it but I won't stop until I become a very good salesperson. Thanks to God, I see myself as such and thanks for the dreams! I hope all this motivation is enough for me to finally achieve something and earn some money for my needs and other people's needs. We all need to work in order to survive and for the reason that you have to have some self-respect when you indeed work. I hope I find a passion always and see the advantages of going into sales. And I hope to meet a lot of friends along the way and get involved in their lives as you strive to make a life for your own.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This is exciting post. Some Professional salesman uses social media for marketing which is the right way to lead into more sales and make business steadily alive.

    ReplyDelete