Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dreams list

I can't help but think of some of the dreams that I have that I just want to do for the sake of doing it.

Make a comic book.
Design t-shirts.
Paint on a canvas
Write songs
Make movie scripts.
Photograph people and the world.
Make a narrative of films
Write books
Write poems and stories
Design furniture and houses
Design bags
Make clothes coz I can't draw
Design shoes and sandals, but I'm not much into drawing.

You just can't find time to do them or you don't have the right materials with you.
All I do is write because I have a laptop and an unlimited supply of internet connection.

Build businesses.

Chess
Billiards
Dancing
Exercise

Singing
Playing the guitar
Playing the drums
Playing the violin
Playing the piano

All I really wish is that I can sell my writing and so that I can make money. I really love the arts and communication and sports and business. This makes my life whole and happy. And complete. That is why when I watch tv for 10 hours a day, it would just be fine than working in accounting even for 6 hours. Yek!

If money element is into this then it would be like this:

Real estate
Cars
PC, Cellphone and airplane
Banking
Travel and tours
Fashion
Hairdressing
Cuinary and hospitality
Network and telecommunications

What is important for me then? To earn money. Even if it does not involve sales, just business. Doing it now is the answer to the problems. Estimated earnings: Millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment