Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My secret mission

This is just gonna be probably short. But do you know Melinda Gordon of Ghost Whisperer? I just wish sometimes, I could be like her like helping other people in the spiritual sense. If I could play a character in a movie, I would play one like that of Melinda Gordon. I am so fascinated by it that I watched the marathon during the Holy Week. I am not saying that I want to be exactly like her but I think my secret mission in this world is to study Theology, masters and phd and then know more about God and then teach to other people. Wouldn't that be cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment