Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lots of things, so little time

I've just signed up for two writing jobs. I hope I get accepted. But unless again they accept me, I'll be having no work. It is such a pity because I hope and get frustrated again when they don't positively respond. Anyway, nothing is sure in this world. There are so many alternatives, the only question is will they respond to you. I hope they do. Very much into real estate, forex, mutual funds, other items to sell. At least planning to do. And I sort of promised myself that I will do accounting. I am also sort of thinking into entering the sales force for insurance for bank and insurance company mergers for a salaried job. I hope I can get to do all these things and learn a lot from them. In the mean time, I have cars to buy, homes to purchase, studies to engage in to help me in my career, friends to meet, and expenses to pay for. I just hope I can manage everything and stay on top of everything and everything goel well for me. Agressiveness is very important. As well as faith and courage. And joy is important too. At the end of the day, it is always what have you done for other people? What have you done for God? And what have you done for yourself that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment