Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hope to God in all things

I just hope that i have all the answers in the world. People carry their own problems in the world and if you could just give answers to all the problems in the world then I would gladly help them. I have my share of problems too and I think I would be able to solve them by gaining financial independence. I have to clear out my schedule in order to do the things that I am planning. Aside from full time work, I would like to really get involved in real estate and so I am making this a long term career. I hope that God would arrange my schedules coz just recently I signed up to some writing jobs but I don't know if I will get accepted in these jobs. I don't know if I am able to do all these things but it seems that I am running after money once again and so I have to prioritize things.

I have to also work for my own independence. I hope somebody teaches me how to find money fast without going into monkey business. My deadline is sort of 2010, that there's gotta be a change that will happen to me in this year. At least I gotta keep trying until I achieve my goals. Money should not stop me. I have written in the past blogs about my plans and so I hope I am able to do all those. What I am really after is the money that I am gonna be making.

People have many problems in the world and so somehow you just want to serve God and find meaning to your life and to your day by involving yourself to the lives of other people you want to help. But money is my main concern and so by doing a job, I would certainly meet people and have new friends.

Plus, I gotta be talkative and learn how to deal with all types of personalities including my family and strangers. I just wish all my inhibitions will be gone so that I can be this magnetic personality that I dream of. There is this one exercise before which asks what one thing that if you change in yourself will have this positive impact in your life. I guess, my personality, my being a go getter and being positive towards things. Being good to other people and not having inhibitions. I just wish to have a changed life after this.

Money has to come. And so I would imitate those who find it easy to find money. Some change has got to happen to me this 2010 or if not I will not stop trying even if it's beyond 2010. We've got one life and so if I can make use of all my life to keep on trying then I would not stop no matter what happens to me. Everyday is a new day, a new challenge to overcome. A new day to offer up to God everything in our lives.

You do not know exactly what will happen in your life and so I must learn how to accept these changes that happen in my life so often. Change management. I got to learn to jump on opportunities too without taking so long and learn to time manage everything and keep my schedules just free and open and not so thick and busy so that I will still be open to God's promptings and calls during my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment