Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What will make you happy?

Sometimes, you go on in life and it's as if there is something missing. I guess, you just have to involve yourself in the lives of other people around you. There are so many people around the world, if only you could love them all and share your self with them and God's love you will not be lonely anymore.

I have this dream that I am not working on and it seems like this is the missing link. I am not an actress and an athlete because I have decided not to go for them anymore, not now.

But it seems like my happiness is totally dependent on achieving my dreams. I have not achieved these two dreams and that is why I am wondering maybe they are truly the missing link in my life.

I've had broken dreams before like not being able to study law and not being able to study medicine and I thought I would be able to do that. But unfortunately, as I have already said in my blog, I think I don't have the skill to make money so i couldn't afford a medical education and cannot be a doctor.

Before I used to think that anything that I put my heart and mind to I'll be able to achieve but now it seems impossible and that is why I am at a loss.

All I could think of right now is to have a job so that my life will move forward already, coz it had been stuck at least that's the way i feel it for the longest time.

That's why I have this blog.

So that I can celebrate being myself, being me.

And hoping that I meet friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment