Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Patch up negative feelings

Sometimes, you can't help but think about negative thoughts and negative feelings. But that shouldn't be so. I you feel negative about a person just ignore it and continue on your way and be happy about your life. Do things which you think are important for your well being and avoid making other people a reason for every action you do. It is not right that you go about living in this world with so much impatience, ill feelings towards others and negative thoughts. Pray for the other persons in your life that need praying and let God solve all your problems. Do some action for yourself, do what is right for yourself and never be a judge for others. God sees everything and He is in control of every little aspect in your life and so you gotta trust Him. Be intelligent enough to do what is necessary so that you will be happy. Do what God wants you to do. Personally, I think God wants me to have a job even though He made it harder for me because for ten years all I received were rejections from employers. I am mature enough to feel this way that something is missing from me because I do not engage in paid work in a day. I write for a blog so I consider that as work without pay and I also take care of my family spiritually and emotionally and physically so that also counts for my work in the vineyard. But according to world's standards, that is still unpaid work. I get my pay by the food and lodging I get from being my mother's child. But, actually, something is missing in me when I don't have a job and so even if it's hard I gotta try everyday to make something of myself so that I will have respect and the dignity of work. For others, it is easy but for me it takes a little bit harder because it takes a lot of time to apply for employment here in our country. Something's gotta happen to me and you need to have a strategy in life like a response to God's call for whatever He wants to do with my life. May God bless me always!

No comments:

Post a Comment