Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Monday, June 14, 2010

Your mission in life

What do you think is your mission in life? Is it all just about earning money? Then living a life here on earth would just be all about earning money and that is just very basic and not be profound in any way. But if you put your job as your mission, then that would mean something else. Can you consider your job as your mission on earth? For me, it is very important that your job is your mission. Life is so short to waste it away on things that you don't want to do. As for me, I love writing and so I am writing right now on this blog even if I don't earn something out from it. But I am hoping to. I believe that part of my mission too is to earn something for myself and my family, to be rich, to involve myself in various big enterprises. So, I should be working on that too and I just go too even if the odds go against me. I just got to be strong. Thirdly, I want to help out the needy, feed the hungry children, send them to schools, take care of them, inculcate values in them, give them support as in family. For these endeavors, I need to have money for them. Seriously. And so I busy myself with figuring out how to fund my projects. First, writing. Second, business. Third, helping the needy. I just got to do what my heart desires. Or I would be incomplete. I would be unfulfilled. God help me to do these things for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment