Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Monday, June 14, 2010

My options

To summarize my options:

First, I got to be a STOCKBROKER.

Then, I got to be an Accountant first.

Then, I would go into Real estate, Banking and merchandising.

My projects:

Writing

Business

Helping out the needy

Such is a wonderful, wonderful strategy that I hope I can fully do with the available resources that I have. I have a goal of achieving so much in my life for the world. I love helping others and just to be able to do things that I want to do for others is already a big accomplishment. God be so willing, I can do all the things that I set my mind and my heart into. I hope to do God's work and so we will be working together to achieve the things that He gives unto me.

I know having discovered the How to be a Stockbroker seminar is God's will. I know it was a chance but a chance that God did for me. I love stocks and have long wondered how I could get into it. I hope to learn everything I can learn about stocks until I become an expert, an authority. I would like to devote the rest of my life to this mission. God be so willing. May He prosper me in this as in other things that I propose to have. I know it's just a matter of time before I fully discover the new things to be discovered in becoming rich. If I could just do under His guidance. He is our Father and the source of all blessings in life. He is the Provider. He wants us in the bible to be good financial managers and so I would be taking up this call and start becoming responsible in this aspect of our lives. I would deliver well. I would study well. I know I have lots to learn. And I continue on learning, as I have studied for so long like maybe 10 or 12 years in the making. I know I have something in me that wants to start something for myself. I know I can be a leader in my endeavors and enterprises to start with. I know that I have lots of potential for God made me to have talents and skills. I know I can use them for others' good. Please help me God in all the things that I want to do in this world and for all the people in the world. May I bless others in the process. Making money is so much fun when you know you do what you want and you know you are helping other people in their needs.

Doing what you want.

The interest in Art.

I love fashion and so maybe I could study about art. Maybe I could study about fashion designing and dressmaking.

Photography

Filmmaking

Culinary

Painting

Interior Design

Multimedia

Music

There is really a world of opportunities out there. So just grab 'em.

But of course, you need money.

And so you need to learn the art of making money.

Is there a formula?

What if your same old formula doesn't work anymore for you?

You gotta think of new things to do.

And I am in that process.

Life's gotta be more than just about money.

You gotta like what you're doing.

And that's a must.

Life is not for free.

It comes with a price.

A hefty price.

No comments:

Post a Comment