Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Monday, June 14, 2010

A strategy to earn money

I have a major plan that is to become a STOCKBROKER. I am doing this right now. But I want it to succeed. I want it to be my mission. I want it to be my lifetime career. But in the meantime, to fund the projects I would like to do, I think I am gonna practice accountancy. Maybe I could get a few thousand pesos from it just to have lunch money and some fundings for my projects. Just so until I learn how to become a salesperson. I needed to learn about sales. Aside from stocks, I would go into real estate, banking and merchandise. I just need to learn about sales. I got to learn how to deal with customers. I got to relate. I got to be of service to them. I need to be customer-oriented. I need to devote my time for them. And most of all, I got to enjoy doing all these things. I just need to do the things necessary for me to become a good salesperson for me and for others. So that I could earn good money.

No comments:

Post a Comment