Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Making money and reaching people

Making money and reaching people are related. In this world, it is inevitable to relate with people in order to make money.

I have overly used the formula of applying for a job to find money and without success. Now, I turn to studying through books and magazines and tv shows how to be in business. I like studying to very basics of business which is relating with people to earn something in order to eat something and finding your true passions.

Maybe I need to focus on reaching to people in order to make money. Definitely, in sales you have to contact people. That's also like building relationships with people. I like to have long-term relationships with people if only I can choose to relate with them for a long time. I should not be money-bound meaning not being able to move where there is not money. But that's a hard task. Once I discover how to really do that then maybe making money wouldn't be as hard. I got to take advantage of what's free in this world. I got to reach out to other people concerning my talents and skills such as writing and relate with them. So that I could write for money. In acting, I gotta join auditions, acting groups, talent agencies, broadcasting companies. In play or sports, I gotta reach out to coaches or trainers and ask them about the sport, how to become an athlete, how to play for money.

The basics of making money is maybe this. What do you like doing? Even when you are a kid.
Then everything falls back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment