Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Friday, January 15, 2010

Formulas for making money

I've got three formulas for making money, so far I have yet to prove or be successful at them. Here they are:

1. Apply for a job. I have overused these formula. Still without any success. Jumped over 4 of them. But I guess no regrets. It was my decision. It's all a learning process. If you have to depend on employment for your sum of money make sure you have enough savings to last you until you finally land a job.

2. Study and then go find a job. I have used this formula also studying computer courses but to my dismay they require a bachelor's degree. How about those who can't shell out tons of money for a long-term study or those who do not have time. Still wasn't successful.

3. Establish a business. With P2000 I can probably start a small time business that I can grow depending on my abilities as an entrepreneur. I guess the basics of making money is that you find something everyday and not wait forever to find something. This I have yet to prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment