Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where could I find a few bucks?

I am looking for ways on how to earn a few bucks. But sometimes, especially at the stage of my life I want to do it with somebody or others. Here are a few ideas:

I could sell newspapers everyday since I love the papers. I love reading and I can get hold of all the periodicals available in the country. It involves only a small capital but maybe with small earnings too.

I could sell food. I can cook food and serve or cater to customers who may want to taste my kind of food. I love to cook and eventhough I still don't have money for a culinary arts degree, I do have some cookbooks and so I can put into use my passion for cooking. I could always start with a small capital for some cooked food.

I could sell my writing. I love to write. But don't know where to sell. I have some ideas for what to write like a book or a magazine article, some helpful tips. I still have yet to research some paying companies for a book or an article originally written.

I could go into sales. Lots of opportunity to sell. Lots of products to choose from. Maybe I can put into use my selling skills. Just don't know where to start. I am still unsure yet about selling since that's not my natural talent when I was a kid. Sort of shy to sell. But my inclination to sales is there especially that I want to become financially independent and want to make it big and say something to the world that I can contribute something in terms of sales. Gotta try and try until my heart breaks!

I could study to become a mechanic. Be it a car mechanic or a computer mechanic or a cellphone mechanic. There are short courses out there to study these topics and maybe I can learn a thing or two about tinkering on these machines and even dabble on it for hours in a shop I can own someday after being an expert on these machines. The courses are cheap. Are they worth it?

I could act. Or go into media work. I can act in a commercial and be an extra. That's worth something. I can go into theater or filmmaking. Maybe start as a crew or staff and be in the world of entertainment. Study scripts and stories or even make one. I can also go into freelance photography. Maybe I can write a photographic book under my name.

I could play sports for money. I can be an athlete and play for the country. Like billiards perhaps. There's no harm in trying.

And other mundane things.

Those are my ideas and maybe I can put them into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment