Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How to ask people for money? What's your purpose in life?

How to ask people for money? That's another question.

That's something that I have yet to learn.

I have yet to uncover what is the most effective way for me to ask for money. Like what do I value in people? How do I see them in terms of work? What's the work nearest to my heart.
I have yet to discover.

For example, I am thankful to my sister who has bought me this laptop to aid me in writing. I couldn't have done it without her help. Thanks to such a blessing! If not I wouldn't be able to write at least in a computer and that would be much bothersome to write through pen. Couldn't practice my typing skills. I wouldn't be able to say the things I wanna say in a given day since writers have to say what they want to say or so they will have to go through life silent. A writer's ideas should be heard or else they are wasted in the wasteland. Or yet others would say it since an idea which is the same could pop out of somebody else's mind or another writer.

Maybe I see them as lovers. People. I meant to have a close, intimate relationship with other people that I see them as potential lovers, agape, to have a close relationship with.

Maybe I could see them better also as fans for an ability I possess. Maybe it would totally be satisfying if I could be an actor or an athlete and be public to people and at the same time have close relationships with chosen people. It's not all about money. It's yourself. What you at least have to do for yourself. What your heart feels. I have to go public. It's my interest of public relations even as a kid.

Maybe as a communicator. I have to say what I have to say in this world, in this life. All the beautiful things that could be said to a person. About life. About love. What needs to be done. What needs to be said. I have a yearning to say something. Something valuable to life.

To find one's purpose. There are a lot of things to do in this world. You can choose from a billion of tasks. But what does really matter? Does it always have to be about making money? Maybe if I find my purpose in life then I can make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment