Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Friday, June 25, 2010

Having a business

I have been blessed on the 24th day of June, the feast of Saint John Baptiste de La Salle, our university's patron saint, to have my first selling business. I am going to sell trainings. Corporate, individuals, careers, skills. I am going to practice my selling skills. I will learn all I can in sales to be successful in it. I am currently also working on other businesses such as selling of mutual funds, accounting software, travel agent and real estate. I will balance my time in all these endeavors. I hope to become successful. I would pass up the chance to read on books particularly about business because I would be spending sometime in the real world of business and business making to learn the ropes of business. I will learn practically. It is like attending an MBA class, only it is actual practical experience and hope to learn a lot by doing fieldwork and practical assignments. I just hope I don't run out of funds before I make my first sale. What is the secret to sales success? I guess relationship building. It's all about people. And integrity and value are of utmost importance in this field of work. God wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment