Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Friday, June 25, 2010

What are you in it for?

"I want the experience you know.. I don't want to do it alone, I want to do it with other people."
As I have said about business. Selling trainings, accounting software, travel agent, mutual funds and real estate would leave me with my mom, or with colleagues, fellow sales people, or with clients, mentors, bosses and executives, business owners, partners. But I don't want much of my time alone. I want to be with others. That I have to consider in making business. I want the experience! What's my primary motivation, to be with others, to earn some big money that will provide for me and my mom and my family. To have relationships. To have the experience of life, of living. Of being happy. Of being fulfilled. To have some fun. To have some fulfillment. To be there for an obligation. To be committed. To be dedicated. To love. To take care of the people you love. It is not only for money, but for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment