Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Would you do it for love or money?

What comprises the things that people do in the world? For love or for money? I have a cousin who could have been a great pianist but she did not pursue it. She is an hr personnel. I have an uncle whose talented in art but his work is in electrical engineering and receives a not so big enough pay from government payroll. I thought of becoming an actress and a famous athlete but I am not doing it now. At least not yet, I don't know if I will still do it. Maybe that is why I am not satisfied in my life. I hate to settle. But I experience. Although, I think following your dreams is much more easy than settling. I wonder what I would still need to do in order for me to find satisfaction in life. At 34, it's only now that I am awakening to opening up myself to my dreams. Before, I just waited. Now, I am willing to do it. Maybe it would be harder if I miss out on my dreams. I hope to find my dreams. I hope to find it soon. I hope to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment