Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Some frustrations

I don't know what it is but sometimes I really wonder why would be employers would reject me. I know I can do the job but just because my resume is not really peppered with a master's degree or continuous work experiences they wouldn't hire me. You know I got to eat too just like everybody. My fault, I have been choosy when jobs were coming my way. I wanted to relax and enjoy my life. I was young, I didn't want to work yet because I expect some money from my parents. But now it is different. Those who pay the bills are the bosses. Or so I assume. That's why it is quite impossible for me not to have a talent to showcase to some of the companies here in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment