Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Saturday, January 23, 2010

To offer your services for free

Sometimes, because of the hard times I've had applying for a job, I thought of just working for free and offer my services for free. I just couldn't tell them you know I need money just to keep up even a few of it, and I'll be working for free. I could price my services high up maybe 50000 to a hundred thousand but I don't. Sometimes, I think why don't I just do that. Sometimes, I want to do this because I need to exercise my talents and the desires of my heart so that I can say I have done something that is close to my purpose in life. But then I think I need to find where I could do that or maybe simply I've got to try. I need to try now the unconventional. I have to ask. I have to ask for what I want. I've got to be creative about it. Just so I can do what I want, my life's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment