Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Monday, January 18, 2010

The meaning of success

It could mean a lot of things to a lot of people but for me success is:

1. Doing what you want in your life. That's the key. Doing your passion. Using your talents and skills. Making sure that you share them with others. For others' good. Doing your purpose. For me it may mean writing or art. Sometimes it isn't finished yet. I have yet to discover my purpose and wants. But I'm gonna start at it even though it isn't finished yet, eventhough it isn't perfect yet. I have to do something today. I have done for my family in the past. Now, I want to focus on friends. Everyday I discover something new about myself and I learn more. You need not be perfect to start something. You go as you please. You do what you want to achieve in life. And I think a common purpose is love. It is very profound.

2. Money. Worldly as it may seem, I want money. Because I don't have much of it. It has always been challenging for me to make money because first I don't experience the need of it except in time of need or sickness. I have always my mom to answer for my needs. But now that I am 34 I want to change that and you know making 10000 pesos a month isn't that bad after all for me. Just to make a buck. Just to make something. It has been a challenge. I need to align my wants, my knowledge, as incomplete or imperfect as it is to the work that I will be doing to make money. And of course to have something more. Never had a car. Never financed a long term study of my interest. Never ate in a hotel. Never ride a plane. Never had a business. But I was full of study. I learn all I can about business, and the arts, and writing or about stories by reading books, magazines and watching television, internet surfing. I want to be rich. It has been a childhood dream!

3. Fame. Yes, that's another worldly aspiration. But I do have that dream of becoming famous one day in my life. Being well known for what you do, for where you're good at. That's why I wanted to become and actress or an athlete, or a writer, or a famous entrepreneur and businessman. I want to enjoy that good gift of God to a person deserving it. I like public relations, public speaking. Right now, if I am gonna achieve fame I have to do some actions to reaching my dreams. I need to work on my dreams and become famous afterwards. I want to be important. I want to have lots of friends. I want to know a lot of people. I want to do for others. I want to serve my mission here on earth. I want to live fully.

4. Finding one's purpose in life. To be reconciled with God. To let go and let God. To let God guide you in your purpose in life. To share your life with family, friends and society. To do something about what life throws at you. To grow in God's love. To find meaning in life. To just be there in your life and do the best that you can be. To succeed in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment