Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Monday, January 18, 2010

Money making lessons

It is very important for me to succeed. In my ten years of not working, I have done what I wanted being young. But now that I am all grown up and 34, I want to do what all people in the world do that is to work. Part of the reason why I didn't work for ten years is that I was not accepted in jobs. I would always ask God why this thing happened to me, maybe it happened for a reason, maybe it was just a natural consequence of a past action that employers didn't like. It would always puzzle me. But another side to it is that I didn't pursue a career that I love even if it deviates from my college education. I was just passing away time and doing what I wanted and having dreams that I would have wanted to accomplish. I am happy. But now that I am 34 I need to make money already for my own keep. I think I need to try out something more than handing out resumes. I need to connect with people who are concerned with the things that I wanted to do for myself. It may be hard or uneasy but I need to do it so that my dreams would come near me. This is the time. The time is now. There is no other time. I am gonna keep on my goals. Until I achieve them. Anyway, I've got about 66 years before getting to a hundred if I'm gonna reach a hundred on this earth. But first I have to try it little by little. Little by little everyday for man is a creature of habit. Once I learn it now, it would be easier in the future. If everything happens for a reason, I surely want to know what that reason is and I would go on everyday and master excellence. I would like to be a man of my own fate. Do the things you want. Even if it's hard. Even if it hurts. It would be easier as I go on. And on and on. Life is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment