Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Golden Rule

I am looking into ways how the Golden Rule can really apply into my life and how I can get something that I truly want for myself and for my family. Especially now that I am looking for a meaning in my life I think the golden rule can be a principle or a lesson to be learned when you live your life and how you can get the most out of it.

I think I have to apply it with the relationships that I have in my life. In the past, I have concentrated my relationships with my family. I disregarded relationships with friends for I have prioritized my family first. But now, it is different for now I wish to concentrate now on building relationships with friends and family at the same time.

I often wondered where to meet people whom I will consider as friends. But sometimes, life just gives you the people you meet even though you didn't plan to meet them. It's just like fate. When God has a hand in everything you do, He certainly delivers to you the best of His blessings and more.

I hope to write more about this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment