Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Relationships can bring in the peso

I believe that with fruitful relationships come the peso. Maybe there is a reason I am poor at the present. I don't have that much relationship yet with other people for in the past I have concentrated on my family. Now, I would like to build new relationships and cherish the old ones with friends. If I relate with the right person then comes in the peso. I have yet to prove that.

At 34, I haven't brought back the bacon for about twelve years now. But I tried to. It was just not natural for me to work when I was younger. All I was doing back then was living the life that I wanted. Studying, going to the malls, internet surfing and doing my passions. Plus I didn't have the chance to work since they would reject me often at job applications. Until now, I don't know why. But that's all in the past and now at 34 I want to regain all the income that I would have made if I worked continuously. Not that they don't reject me anymore but I want to start on something aside from employment. Maybe I could become a part-time real estate agent or be a salesperson of different products. Or maybe start a small business. To me money making is a challenge and I am willing to take it. I am willing to learn it.

Going back to what I have said before maybe I am poor right now because I don't have much relationships that make the peso come in. And that's what I am doing. I have to reach to people. I have to know them. I have to befriend some people so that I will be successful and in return have money in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment