Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Saturday, October 2, 2010

When sickness calls

As of now, I am having some stomach pains again. But it kinda eases my pain when I write or do something with my laptop while I have some sickness in my body because I know I am doing something that would help other people. I know in some ways my writing could reach out to a lot of people. I hope I am able to help them. I prayed together with the priest on tv, even touching my tummy and raising my other hand to pray to God to heal me of my stomach pain. Unfortunately, I think I overate again last night. Something that I couldn't watch out for when I am eating only to feel it when the pain is already there and I am already suffering from indigestion. I felt again that feeling of total abandonment to the Lord when you are sick. I felt I was a child again of the Lord. I felt He was taking care of me. I promised before not to eat too much. Well , sometimes, I forget especially if my tummy is not aching. Please help me Lord to remember in the future. Please help me Lord to remember always and to do this as a sacrifice to the people who are hungry. I offer all this pain and sickness for the healing of the world from hurts, pains, sickness and all kinds of evils. I know this sickness call is God's call and He is claiming me once again and teaching me some lessons and taking good care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment