Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jabez Appointments

Read the book The Prayer of Jabez for Teens. I bought it at Booksale and it was justP45. It was semi-old and had an inscription in its frontpage. It a very helpful book. There was a mention about Jabez appointments. According to the book, Jabez appointments are like God-orchestrated meetings or phone calls between two people where God made these two people meet so that they might help each other out. I had one such as that that maybe I could call a Jabez Appointment. I was reading some GoNegosyo Books at the National Bookstore at Shangri-la. Then all of a sudden there was this Chinese woman who talked to me and asked me if the book on the shelf was the latest edition of the Go Negosyo series. I said I think so. And we talked about business, we talked about me, about me having or not having work for so long, that I am a CPA and that she is involved in some business. She was very friendly and I know could be trustworthy. I was kinda shy I must admit and don't know what to say. Finally, it ended up she offering me a job and we exchanging phone numbers. That was I think a Jabez moment, appointment. Anyway, I am planning to text her. Unfortunately, I was so shy to answer her before and my phone was busted so I wasn't able to answer her when she was calling. This happened in May. I felt it was kind of those destiny meetings. I wish to be her friend. I know what to do! I'd just call her up. Who knows what could happen to our relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment