Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Saturday, June 12, 2010

How do you sell?

I have only one question to make. How do you sell? If I am about to embark on this new role, job, mission, I must really learn how to sell? My goals are to help my family, to have respect for myself, for others to have respect on me and my job and to be financially stable. I hope by doing freelance work in sales, I get to learn the ropes of selling and at the same time achieve my goals. I have financial goals and I do expect to get them. Talk about great expectations! The important thing is I learn my lessons as I get into these kinds of roles. Sure do hope to have a fulfilled life living the dream of becoming a salesman.

No comments:

Post a Comment