Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I miss my friends

I surely miss some of my friends. They have been close to my heart once upon a time in my life and I surely want to be with them one more time. They were there during the crucial moments of my life and they were there to support you when you were going through all sorts of things in your life. I was wondering how they are right now? They have become good friends to me. We share the same values in life such as religion and we talk about things that matter like life and current events. I wish I could be with them one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment