Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Sunday, May 30, 2010

How a day is done?

What do you do if you have nothing to be busy with? You have been forever looking for a job and it seems that time has passed you by and still you haven't found the opportunities. Me, I just go with my mom and her outings. I get to live by my mom. And if it isn't too much, I ask for a little amount of money just to go to the mall and do whatever stuff I can. As I have said, money making for me is like a drop of rain in the dessert, literally, my mind cannot form the process of earning money in my mind and so I have limited activities when it comes to my financial world and also in the not so financial aspects of my life. But no complaints. I am just doing the best I could and still deciding that the arts is better than accountancy. Wish that I could just deviate from that. Cause it's just hard to have the regrets in terms of career, the dissatisfaction of not attaining what you want, what your heart says you do just because people do not trust in you anymore nor listen or give you a chance. You just always hope for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment