Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Monday, May 10, 2010

Cool doodles

I wish to start writing with blogs. Then, write children's books, scripts and books. Maybe write for magazines and newspapers also. Study acting, filmmaking and directing. Writing too. Then go into business during my spare time, lots of different, diverse business. Spend a lot of time with other people, get to know them. Maybe, become an athlete too. These are just plans, I don't know how to materialize them and monetize them. Money is important. Life is important. Relationships in business, family, friends are important. You just wish to feel good about your life. And for me, it is about God fulfilling His promises towards me and giving me a full life as He promised in the bible. What makes you feel good. Career. Love. Family. Business. Religion. Friends. Money. It's all a search of what you want to do with your life. Hopefully, you bring something beautiful into the world as you take this journey and you help other people along the way. I think i have been doing that for the past years of my life that is why I am saying nothing is wasted. Not everything is about jobs or money. Sometimes, you just need God to guide you in your life, how you live your life everyday and hopefully you don't do something bad to other people. What is in your heart? What is in your mind. I cannot say that my life is complete but you know sometimes it is complete without money. And I am very thankful for that. Knowing that you have done good to people. I just wish that people wouldn't take advantage of one's weakness and put it for their own selfish use. I wish God would protect weak people from those who pounce on them and try to kill their spirit. Love should be the ultimate goal in life. God is love. I pray for a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment