Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Sunday, February 14, 2010

What are your values in life

For me, my values in life is to find work even if I don't like it. There are several reasons to hate working especially if you have gone through what I have gone through. For me, it is a waste of time to work if you don't love your work. But you gotta eat. And even if I have used this reason to find work, still I don't find work which makes it all the more frustrating. Where will my life lead me? I wish I was in New York. And become an artist. It doesn't matter if interior decorator, photographer, culinary artist, graphic artist or a singer and a writer. I just want to deal with art. Right now, all I could think of is to make money and maybe to study something that I love to do. I'll just find the business later. So what do I have? An accounting degree of which I was hesitant to be ever since. Why do people need money in order to survive? I could do tons of work without making money. I think I just don't know how to make money. I am doing what I love but it is kind of unfair since you don't make anything. Gotta find the reason for my life. Gotta stand up for it. Not everything can be paid by money. But we all need money in order to live in this world. I was wondering what else in life are free. And just to make sure that I like it. I have yet to look for it - the treasure that will make my heart beat, the greatest pearl there is that will make me abandon all else. Jump for joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment