Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just came from being sick

I just came from being sick with asthma. I was four days in the hospital. It was a severe attack. The night before I asked my mom to buy me Combivent nebules for my asthma. She was even hesitant. Good thing there were two nebules in the fridge. I said I was gonna die of asthma. Then the next day at around lunch time, I couldn't breathe anymore, so I asked to be hospitalized. I said I cannot make through anymore. That day, the whole day, I had difficulty of breathing and it didn't stop even if I was so tired of not being able to breathe. The medicines had no effect anymore. Late that night, I finally slept and so the wheezing stopped. I was afraid to move because it might come back again. The second day, I was still tired from the first day. I had ease of breathing only on the third and fourth day but I wasn't totally healed yet. I had to rest and stop from time to time so that I could pace my breathing. It was very difficult. Now, I am recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment