Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The difficulty of not having something to do

The opportunities in this country I think are not enough. Maybe, I am trying at the wrong channel. I only apply for jobs, maybe I am not looking for a career. I was wondering how others made it. How others became actors or athletes or artists or writers. They must have made the right moves and now they are reaping their rewards. I am not finished looking. Everyday is a search. Maybe what I would do is to try other avenues, extend my horizons, build new friendships and cherish the old ones. Maybe in my search, I will find something that I love to do. Something I can make money from. And not just search for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment