Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lost in thought

why am i lost in thought. anyway i can write this coz this is a free blog.  ive been planning business as usual and going back to my private practice of personal finance without incurring too much costs that are unnecessary to producing a good project.


i just travelled and i want to travel some more but in the mean time i think i have to choose the right kind of work do it wholeheartedly without any doubts in my mind and dutifully like i am doing it for my sole purpose.

i needed to attend to self. so i write with this blog later on i wish to publish and audio podcasts to use my voice.

i have to clean my inbox so i have to find the right target market for me.

to whom i will teach financial education, My Style

no holds barred, meaning no limitations.

not too frigid either.

but done freely out of passion

i cant seem to contain everything in a full platter. but one plate is enough for me not a second serving at this time. coz i want to eat dessert.

feeling relaxed as i become A Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment