Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Monday, August 19, 2013

birthday plans

me, i am turning my perfect age at this perfect timing.  i plan to celebrate my bday in a silent mode. hehehe.  i want to have a nice lunch maybe at foodstreet. o r somewhere cozy just a nice set rof meals in a cozy resto.  and afterwards maybe read a book or watch a movie or better yet buy one of those books which i havent bought in a jiffy.   i missed two issues of entrep magazines and money sense.  i know i have to come back mainstream or else id be paddling across streams or rivers in a whirl pool.  i have also to resoundly resolve to form a team for my life team and business endeavors. call itsocialcircle and work life balance. two words i d like to imbibe in my personal and career life.

kudos and cheers.  will be putting up the beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment