Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Been out

Been out to Makati today. Went to a training on how to sell on ebay at the Aim Conference Center, food was served, very informative and engaging and very much inviting to go on selling at ebay. We were encouraged to sell on ebay the day after.

After this, went to Glorietta 5 for the Sales Recruitment Event of Ayala Land. Wanted to work for the company for a very long time coz I used to work with them during the early parts of my career. Now, I am coming back. A chance to come back into to company and a chance to focus and build a career in the industry. I hope I am chosen for this. With divine providence and destiny.

I chose this because it is one of the career paths of being a Registered Financial Planner and as early as now I would like to carve a niche in the practice of being an RFP. I pray that God would use me in the new given task. I earned this chance to take up RFP by writing a grant proposal and I was granted. I am now given the chance. And I would do my best with the help of God to use my skills to prosper and develop what I would be learning from the 2 months or 8 Saturdays scheduled for the RFP seminars this 2011.

I have been writing a book about God, money and success. And hope this is the continuation of what I started early one since last year December since I gave away books of an RFP to my family for financial literacy. I believed that the country needs very much the education it needed about finance, how to handle money, how to make more of it, and how to be rich with the right mindset and not just to be rich for the sake of getting rich but for the purpose of also helping out their families and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment