Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Zig Ziglar on Selling and Brian Tracy on Speaking

It's hard to gulp all these books all at the same time. Still reading Zig Ziglar's Better than Good. I bought it at the MIBF last year. Whatta bargain! I like Zig Ziglar so much. I would like to buy his book on selling.

I am currently craving for Brian Tracy's Book Speak to Win. I guess I would have settle for his pdf version even though there are blank pages. I have learned so much about speaking in a few minutes by reading a few pages of the book than I thought I already knew just by imagination. It is really a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment