Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Year's Promise

Haven't written since last year! I have had some great adventures in the past month meaning January. Like on my first week. I was very eager to work. I promised to be fashionable this year so dressed in my pink Abercrombie and Fitch shirt and pink polo and jeans and slippers I went to the mall at Festival and did some shopping. I bought Magnegosyo magazine where I learned about the Fern-C business and am now very eager to become part of their network. But of course there is a membership fee to pay. But it's a very viable business. I want to be part of that business as much as I want to be part of the Vmobile network too. But of course there's also a membership fee. I really hope to do good in sales this year. A month has already passed and you could see that time is ticking in favor of me supposed to be. Well, shouldn't waste time anymore because time is precious, time is gold.

I also bought myself a CD Jeans dealership which up to now am not selling yet door to door. I am keen about selling thru fieldwork. It isn't just comfortable for me to sell door to door, doing fieldwork, and walking on the streets with limited money and you have to pay for you water and food coz you're gonna go hungry while you walk the streets and before you know your P200 is not enough for that one sales outing. Just couldn't solve the puzzle. At least not yet.:)

I also bought a Feng Shui magazine the local and red one where there was a picture of a bunny. I like to read my horoscope and learn something about feng shui. I like feng shui and actually looking for a feng shui training school or something in this part of the world to become a feng shui consultant in the future. But I guess, I haven't found any so needless to say I should just look for schools which are readily available for me at an affordable price with a diploma or certificate to show as my accomplishment in life. Or why not just buy those books, pick out the ideas in the books and learn so much from them and use those knowledge in my dealings in life. What a way to start the day, right?

As of this writing, moolahs still need to come in. If you have any ideas just to add to my sometimes boring mind because I seem to have all those sorts of ideas about business but it isn't fun enough because I still don't have a company to start. It's much fun if you do it with others. Hope you comment. Thanks. And networking is the key.

Hope to make a million friends this year and some love life too. Not to mention a million or millions or moolahs. He he. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment