Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Financial Articles and Books by Bo Sanchez Reviews

Reading Bo Sanchez books are very inspiring for me, may it be about God or finance. It literally helps me go through business, inspires me to go to business, and gain more ideas on business as written by Bo Sanchez.
I have read most of his books the Tagalog version of the 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich and Choose to be Wealthy.
Just recently, I read Choose to be Wealthy and my favorite parts are: 10 Principles in Starting a Business particularlyFind something you're passionate about, Be a Marketing expert and Be a Relationship expert.
How to Change Your Non-Conscious Beliefs. Until now, this is an exercise for me. Not until I achieve what I want will I stop in doing this exercise for myself. I think the key here is to do and do things, act and act, so that your conciousness will increase in terms of riches.
Emotional Pain can make you Change. This is especially true for me, in my own experience, when I know I need to start working not only because I need to feed myself but because of the responsibility attached to working, the accomplishment and the achievement and sometimes the self-respect that you got when you work. Plus, more importantly of course, the opportunity to feed yourself, to opportunity to feed your family. That's what's important!
Create your Money Machines. This is how I learned what are the different ways of earning money in life. You've got to have different money machines in order for you to have Multiple Streams of Income.
I like Bo's book too How to Turn Thoughts Into Things and How to Conquer Your Goliaths.
Visit his links: Truly Rich Club and Bo Sanchez at Google.

Ella Untalan is a writer, blogger of lovesromantic08.blogspot.com. She does business consulting and life coaching/counselling for free at her blog sites businessproblems08.blogspot.com and personallifeproblems08.blogspot.com. She is also involved in different businesses. Check out her site myonlinestore08.blogspot.com. And teaches business at entrepreneurship10108.blogspot.com. She also writes about God, so get inspired at mypreachersversion08.blogspot.com. You may contact her at ellauntalan@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Ella. Share the knowledge of getting out of debt and achieving financial freedom.

    ReplyDelete