Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Things I plan to do with my life right now

Hi! Just read an article of Bo. And it is about the diseases that manifest in your physical body and that most of it are because of emotions. I wonder what I need to do in order for me to do away with the share of sicknesses that I have. Here are some of the things that I need to do in order for me to have health of body.

1. Work - St. Joseph, father of Jesus was a carpenter. Although they were poor, he worked as a carpenter and lived a poor life with his family Jesus and Mary. I wish to have work too and pattern my work style to St. Joseph for he was able to provide for his family.

2. Pray - I feel a nudge wanting me to go to church and spend some time more in Mass and also in a community where I can share my self and my love of God and love for neighbor. I think also that it is a good avenue to start sharing my life by giving out a talk and start practicing this activity so that I will have future talks and hope lots of them in the future.

3. Spend more time with people- this I am starting to do, i want to spend more time with people, with new people, with old friends or acquaintances, with family and relatives. By working, by going out everyday, by treating my mom although she pays ( haha). Share an activity. Widen my thoughts and horizons. Giving gifts to other people. Helping the needy, the beggars on the street. Talking and sharing stories. Talking responsibility and authority with my life. Talk to people. Solve my problems. Face whatever I encounter. Be a master of my destiny.

4. Spend time with myself - to enjoy more, to spend a little bit more on myself, to splurge a little bit. To buy some important things for myself. To just enjoy things. To take care of myself. To be more happy. Even without much cash. To enjoy the things which are priceless.

With these things in mind, I know I will do away with my sicknesses. I know I can have emotional and physical healing. God is the Healer. And with His permission, He can heal me and all the rest of humanity. May this day and everyday bring forth the yearnings of our heart. God bless everyone. God bless our dreams. To have God's will in our lives. May we be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment