Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New businesses

I have searched the internet and have found some interesting businesses to start with. I hope i can go back to my old pace, I would rather be comfortable than sacrifice what i already have to being busy with the hopes of making big bucks. I would like to engage in real estate and house construction, car accessories, trainings, accounting software, food, mutual funds. Of course, these are just options for I still have to talk with concerned people about these accounts for my business. I hope to learn all I can about these businesses and to market them. I hope to make some money. There is a secret I know in making money and I think that is in connecting with people. And so to be able to be good in business you have to be good with people, with relationships, with being friends with somebody. It's like life only spent with numbers. For money is an important aspect of life. You cannot live without it. So wish me luck. I also hope to find the words for my book/s to write. I am looking forward to these wonderful things to happen to me. I will be doing it for my mom and my future family. God bless me and the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment