Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Doing God's will

What is God's will for you? How do you find out if it is God's will? If your heart beats for it, then it is God's will. If your mind thinks about it, it is God's will. If your spirit agrees with it, with all its goodness, then, it is God's will. For me, it is easy to find out what is God's will. I love my family and so it is God's will that I love my family and that I serve them. Plus, I have this desire in my heart to provide for them financially which I know the grace of our Lord is gonna provide soon. I also support them spiritually with prayers, and emotionally with my company. All the rest, I spend time with my friends even though it is only online. The simple life is so much better. I have some desires in my heart which I look forward to doing in the future but in the moment I am patiently waiting for them to come true. Like having all the things that I want and helping other people who may have a greater need than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment