Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To count the change

I still count the change. For me a peso or 5 pesos can go a long way like for tricycle fares or gulaman from a siomai kiosk or the change of 5 pesos in a purchase of clothes or other necessities in a mall. I count the change. 1 peso can go a long way like if the cheapest food I can buy is still affordable by my wallet. I like change coz as they say if there's no change there is no 1 peso and there will be no 100 pesos.

With change, I can buy my favorite newspapers and siomai or a candy bar or bottled juice drink. With change, I can still go home to my family without running short of money. There's so much I can do with change that I am thankful that God gives me change to spend. Could you imagine, 200 of those loose peso change amounts to my daily allowance to go to a mall for three to four hours, not even a whole day. That's how expensive it is to go out nowadays, so it is very important to find a job that will give you those change to spend .

I know I am guilty. I want to earn big. Sometimes, I am not content with change when it comes to earnings. But maybe, I can change my philosophy on that. Maybe, from now on I can start acknowledging change as income. Maybe, I can sell processed meat, rtws, perfumes, car shampoo. Just some of my ideas. I just don't know how to start them because my mom would never (ever) go into business with me. Just because she doesn't like business. For her, business is like gambling, a bad vice or habit to quit. She's got a negative thinking about business. She foresees the problems and never acknowledges the earning potential. She's forever the employee. And so, we'll never come into terms with each other. I am the businessminded type but can't seem to start anything, maybe because I lack money, I lack the exposure, I lack partners. That would be my downside. But if I have money, I would definitely be in business. I hope I do not lose all the opportunities just by waiting in vain for the one opportunity. There is no perfect condition to start a business, you just go to start one. I hope I can start one soon. I hope I can keep my word in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment