Ub bank account

Ub bank account
Loves Romantic 02 Bank MyNewBankAcctNum: Rommela S Untalan 109451704745 Union Bank Philippines. Feel free to deposit your tuition/educational fee. thru my blog. blog fee.;{

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Birthday Blast!

Just had my birthday. I celebrated it with family and was very happy. Had a few beers which was very seldom and food and we enjoyed each other's company. I hope I have a lot of these moments. My family lives far away from us and we just seldom have these kinds of reunions. These are the times which I treasure a lot. Some wishes I have for my 34th birthday:

1. To be rich.
2. To use my talents in work.
3. To help the needy.
4. To stay in touch with family and friends.
5. To have a (even) closer relationship with God.
6. To find the one that I'll love.
7. To have kids in the future.
8. To have peace.

Just to name a few.

I guess, in my 34th year, i'd be more wise and bolder in my efforts. Continue to find something useful in every journey I take in this life. Learn life's lessons very well and share them with others. And just be happy.

May God take good care of me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment